I do love these mix in papers and when you pair them with the coffee cups, they just turn out so nicely!
These cards went together so very quickly! The pieces are nice easy sizes! I got the sketch from Paper Players, and worked just perfectly!
The brown paper is 5 1/4 x 4 and the white paper is 3 x 4. The mint piece is 3 x 1/2. The coffee cozy is cut out of the brown paper, under where the white piece goes. I put them together on my weekly FB live class, and we were done in 15 minutes! Make sure to go and check that out!
I can’t wait to see what card you do with the pattern!
CTMH Items Used
- Mix-in Paper Packet (Jan–Feb)
- Whole Latte Love Stamp + Thin Cuts
- Intense Black Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad
- Espresso Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad
- White Daisy Cardstock
- Mint Cardstock
- Gold Shimmer Trim
- Brown Grey TriBlend™ Marker
- Black & White Dots
- Tombow® Permanent Adhesive
- White Cards & Envelopes Value Pack
- Non-stick Micro-tip Scissors
- Piercing Tool