Now, it’s never fun to have to have sympathy cards or get well cards, but, we all need them. Today I have a simply beautiful card that went together quickly (a theme I seem to have).
The Mix in paper packet worked perfectly for this card! I added in the February SOTM for the borders and the sentiment from the current Card Subscription.
I added some liquid pearls to the card to give it a few embellishments.
I added a bit to the inside of the card, and this time I did something on both the inner and outer edges of the white daisy piece that I have on the inside of the card.
Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have enjoyed all of the projects made with the Mix In paper pack this week! It’s been fun playing with them!
I would love it if you left me a little comment below!
CTMH Items Used:
- Mix-in Paper Packet (Jan–Feb)
- White Daisy Cardstock
- Espresso Cardstock
- Espresso Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad
- Toffee Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad
- Doodled Borders—February Stamp of the Month
- Card Subscription
- White Pearls
- Make It from Your Heart™ Volume 4
- Tombow® Permanent Adhesive
- White Cards & Envelopes Value Pack