Welcome, welcome, welcome! This month’s Stamp of the month is such a pretty one! One that you can do so many things with! Color? Yup! Not color? Yup! With sentiments that cover a whole gambit of occasions! Today you could have arrived from Katy’s blog, or you could have started here. Either way, you should end up back where you started!
I honestly didn’t have any idea where to start, originally, with this set. I didn’t want to cut it out (it has no thin cuts), but didn’t want to leave it blank, either. I wanted to color it, but have been using my markers a lot recently, so decided to go with watercoloring, but decided to use the inks instead of the watercolor pencils that we carry.
I wanted to go with the colors of the In This Together paper packet. The purple stripes is actually a zip strip from one of those papers. I really love how this card turned out! The little brush strokes outside of the frame, the coloring (even though it isn’t perfect), the colors, and the whole thing! I hope you like it as well!
I triple layered the frame, to give it some substance on the card front, and I think that helps it pop all that much more!
Thanks again for stopping by! Hopefully you will leave a little note below before you hop over to Krista’s blog! Enjoy the rest of the blog hop!
CTMH Items used:
- In This Together Paper Packet + Sticker Sheet
- White Cards & Envelopes Value Pack
- Stitched Rectangle Frames Thin Cuts
- Winged Masterpiece—March Stamp of the Month
- Grape Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad
- Bluebird Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad
- Sage Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad
- Nectarine Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad
- Lemonade Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad
- VersaMark™ Ink Pad
- White Super Fine Embossing Powder
- White Daisy Cardstock
- Adhesive Runner
- Liquid Glass
- Small Round Waterbrush